marți, 25 iunie 2013

Video hit Fine Young Cannibals

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

She Drives Me Crazy is a song recorded by English group Fine Young Cannibals, included on their 1988 album The Raw and the Cooked. The song peaked at Number 5 as a single in the band's native UK in January 1989 (it was released on New Year's Day) before hitting Number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US on 15 April 1989. It also reached Number 3 on the Dutch Top 40.
The unique snare drum "pop" sound was created by recording the snare drum portion separately. A speaker was then placed on top of the snare drum, and a microphone below. The original recording of the snare drum part was played back through the speaker and re-recorded.
Two music videos were produced for the song, one by Philippe Decouflé and one by Pedro Romhanyi. Similar to Decouflé's only other music video, New Order's "True Faith", his version includes extensive choreography and performers in unusual costumes, including two identical dancers with completely different coloured-outfits, as well as a person with a television on their head. This version received several nominations at the 1989 MTV Video Music Awards, including Best Video.
Parodies
American comedian Arsenio Hall, under the pseudonym "Chunky A", recorded a novelty parody of this song, called "Ho is Lazy." It appears on the 1989 album Large and In Charge.
"Weird Al" Yankovic parodied this song as "She Drives Like Crazy" for his 1989 soundtrack album UHF - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff.
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy recorded a version as the opening track to the 1994 Muppet album Kermit Unpigged. A music video, featuring cameo appearances by various celebrities, was released to promote the album.
The Fine Young Camels sing "C Drives Me Crazy", a "Sesame Street" parody of "She Drives Me Crazy". A camel in the Mojave desert (voiced by Paul Jacobs) sings about how he loves the letter C and things that start with C. He is backed by two male Anything Muppets dressed as Arabs. A cat and a cookie also sing and dance along. The number features an introduction by Jerry Nelson, stating it's their "greatest, and only, hit ever."
The lyrics:
I can't stop the way I feel
Things you do don't seem real

Tell me what you've got in mind
'Cause we're runnin' out of time
Won't you ever set me free
This waiting round is killing me

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

I can't get any rest
People say I'm obsessed

Everything you say is lies
But to me there's no surprise
What I had for you was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

I won't make it on my own
No one likes to be alone

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can't help myself

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG