luni, 3 martie 2014

Video hit Tina Turner

Tina Turner - Private Dancer (live)

"Private Dancer" is a hit song recorded by Tina Turner, and written by Mark Knopfler.
It is the title track of Tina Turner's most successful album, Private Dancer.
The music video for the song features Tina Turner as a disillusioned ballroom dancer, although the song could also be interpreted as being sung from the perspective of a lap dancer.
The track reached number seven on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the US R&B chart.
The song had moderate international success, reaching number twenty-six on the UK Singles Chart.
The song was originally going to be included on the Dire Straits album Love over Gold.
After the song was recorded, however, the vocals were not added.
Mark Knopfler considered that they were not suitable for a male to sing, so the track was cut from the final mix.
Legal restrictions prevented the original recording from being used, so two years after it was recorded, the track was remade by Dire Straits for Tina Turner.
The original drummer Pick Withers had been replaced by Terry Williams. Also, Knopfler did not feature on the track and was replaced by Jeff Beck.
The lyrics:
Well the men come in these places
And the men are all the same
You don't look at their faces
And you don't ask their names
You don't think of them as human
You don't think of them at all
You keep your mind on the money
Keeping your eyes on the wall

I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
And any old music will do

I wanna make a million dollars
I wanna live out by the sea
Have a husband and some children
Yeah, I guess I want a family
All the men come in these places
And the men are all the same
You don't look at their faces
And you don't ask their names

I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
And any old music will do

I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
Yes your private dancer
A dancer for money
And any old music will do

Dutchmarks or dollars
American Express will do nicely, thank you
Let me loosen up your collar
Tell me, do you wanna see me do the shimmy again?


I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
And any old music will do

I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private dancer
A dancer for money
And any old music will do

I'm your private dancer, dancer for money

Just a private dancer, dancer for money

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG