miercuri, 20 februarie 2013

Video hit Chris Isaak

Chris Isaak - Somebody's Crying (live, Chicago)

Somebody's Crying is a song by musician Chris Isaak from his fifth album, Forever Blue. The song was released as the album's first single in May 1995. It also appears on his 2006 Best of Chris Isaak compilation.
A live version is included on Isaak's 2008 Live in Australia album.
Isaak wrote the song shortly after a breakup with his girlfriend. Isaak had attended a friend's party, but soon realized that he did not want to be there.
He went inside a walk-in closet, closed the door, grabbed a guitar that was leaning against the back wall, and wrote "Somebody's Crying."
Lyrically, the song describes one's yearning for a former lover, and the fear of communicating again with that person.
In a 1995 interview, Isaak compared the lyrics to a way children often speak:
“Most of us are as terrified of love as little kids are terrified of the world. Little kids come up to you and say, "I know someone who loves you" or "I know someone who likes you." They say it like, I'm not going to really come out and say it. And for adults, it's probably the same way. They never really get beyond that fear”.
The song was played during parts of two episodes of the Fox television series Party of Five in 1995.
It was also featured in a 1995 episode of MTV's Beavis and Butt-head.
An acoustic performance of the song by Isaak is included in the 2000 DVD compilation, MTV Unplugged: Ballads.
The lyrics:
I know somebody and they cry for you.
They lie awake at night and dream of you.
I bet you never even know they do but somebody's crying.

I know somebody and they called your name.
A million times and still you never came.
They go on loving you just the same I know that somebody's trying.

So please return the love you took from me.
Or please let me know if it can't be me I know when
Somebody's lying, I know when somebody's lying.

I know that somebody's lying, I know that somebody's lying.

Give me a sign and let me know we're through.
If you don't love me like I love you.
But if you cry at night the way I do I'll know that somebody's lying.

So please, return the love you took from me.
Or please, let me know if it can't be me.
I know when somebody's lying, I know when somebody's lying.

Oh I, oh I

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG