vineri, 14 februarie 2014

Video hit Gloriana

Gloriana - Can't Shake You

Can't Shake You is the title of a song by the American country music group Gloriana.
It was released in September 2012 as the third single and final single from their album A Thousand Miles Left Behind. Group member Tom Gossin co-wrote it with James T. Slater and Stephanie Bentley.
"Can't Shake You" is a midtempo ballad about a male who, despite breaking up, cannot "shake" the memory of a former lover.
The lyric features the male's perspective on the first verse, which is sung by Tom Gossin, and a female perspective sung by Rachel Reinert on the second.
Co-writer James T. Slater said that he had the song's piano intro for nearly a year before collaborating with Stephanie Bentley and Tom Gossin. He told Taste of Country that the song's idea came after recalling that an ex-girlfriend still had possessions left at his house from two years prior.
Music video
TK McKamy directed the song's music video, which was filmed at Silverado's bar in Nashville.
The lyrics:
I still change the station
Every time they play that song
Can't drive past your house
So I take the long way home
Your black leather jacket
Still hangin' in my closet
I wish that I could give it away
Oh even though you're gone, somehow you stay

[Chorus:]
And every other time a love said goodbye
I just shake it off, shake it off
Pour another drink so I don't feel a thing
I just shake it off, break it off
Erased all your numbers, blocked all your calls
Tried another lover, built up my walls
Told myself it's over, don't know what else I can do
I can't shake you

I didn't wanna be here
But my friends all love this bar
I don't wanna see you
But I'm wondering where you are
And why am I still keepin'
The shirt you used to sleep in?
It's been sittin' there for over a year
Oh even though you left me you're still here

[Chorus]

I can't shake you
No matter how hard I try
I can't shake you
I can't shake you

And I don't know why

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG