duminică, 2 februarie 2014

Video hit Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman

Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman - Come What May

Come What May is a phrase that originates from Shakespeare's Macbeth and means: let whatever events crop up come to pass.
It is the romantic love theme from Baz Luhrmann's 2001 film Moulin Rouge!
It is sung by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman in their respective roles as Christian and Satine.
The heartfelt and pure romantic love song on the soundtrack album and the film differ slightly.
The lyrics "Every day I love you more and more" and "Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing / Telling me to give you everything" can be heard on the soundtrack version.
In the movie, they are replaced by a musical interlude the first time, and, the second time, Satine sings instead of the latter part: "come back to me and forgive everything."
The single version can be found on the original soundtrack, while the original film version can be found on the follow-up soundtrack.
When the forbidden strong and close romantic relationship between Christian and Satine has been discovered, Christian pens this romance song and includes it in the musical he is currently writing. Each time either of them sings this song, they can secretly declare their equally deep and true romantic love for each other.
This plays an important role later in the film, as lies and jealousy make it difficult for the truth to stand out.
Awards
"Come What May" was nominated for a 2002 Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song - Motion Picture, where it lost to Sting's "Until" from Kate and Leopold.
However, it was ineligible for a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Song because it was originally written with another film in mind: Luhrmann's previous project William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet.
The song was ranked on the AFI's 100 Years... 100 Songs at number 85.
The lyrics:
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more

Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you, I love you
Until the end of time
(Until the end of time)

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may, come what may

I will love you until my dying day

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG