miercuri, 14 mai 2014

Video hit Laura Bell Bundy

Laura Bell Bundy - Between Me and You

Laura Bell Bundy is known for her roles in stage productions like Hairspray and Legally Blonde - The Musical, and also for her breakout album Achin' and Shakin', which she released in 2010.
When we spoke with Bundy in 2010, we asked her about "Between Me and You," which is a track on her debut album. Bundy said: "What I had been going through for the last couple of years is well represented on Achin' & Shakin'.
What I'm doing now is I'm going back into the time of those memories of childhood, the feelings I had about my parents' divorce. I'm dealing with all that, maybe it's because I started therapy, but I'm dealing with a lot of stuff. But 'Between Me and You' is about my parents.
And about the ending of a relationship, basically.
When I sing it I get very emotional. 'Between Me and You' is I'm making love to memories and pictures on the wall."
Having trouble finding this album? Bundy told us: "The label, Universal, asked me to take it off iTunes while they released this new album. At some point I'm going to put it back out. But it's one of those things you kind of sit there and go, I produced that album, I wrote that album, I own that album. But I don't really want people to be confused. I feel like I'm a different person than I was then. I'm a different writer, I'm a different singer, and I just feel different. And so I'm kind of okay with it. But I'm gonna re-mix it and re-release it at some point."
The lyrics:
What good is marriage when you're lonely all the time?
And I bet you'd see a stranger if you'd ever look into my eyes.
What good is a heart when it's broken right in two?
We did, now we don't...
And, I wonder why I said "I do."

Chorus:
I'd go on and leave you, but there's a little one to answer to.
He's my baby and he's yours, too
And he's all the love that's left between me and you.

I'm making love to memories, in pictures on the wall.
When you were clear and present .... Of happy timestogether before I was invisible.

Chorus (repeat)

When it was good, it was great. You give too little, too late.
And you don't even know who I've become.
But no matter what we've lost, his future's worth the cost
I'll sacrifice cause he's the one I love.

I'd go on and leave you, but there's a little one to answer to.
He's the best thing we'll ever do.
And he's all the love that's left between me and you.


Cause he's all the love that's left between me and you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG