duminică, 25 mai 2014

Video hitTesla

Tesla - Breakin Free

On August 11, 2008, it was reported that Tesla's next album, entitled Forever More, would be released on October 7 on their own record label, Tesla Electric Company Recordings.
The album was produced by Terry Thomas, who produced Bust a Nut.
The band aired the album's first single, "I Wanna Live" on radio stations across the globe on August 18 and kicked off a world tour on October 1.
Forever More debuted No. 33 on The Billboard 200 chart and spawned singles I Wanna Live, Fallin' Apart & Breakin' Free.
In describing the vibe of the new album, he continues, "'Forever More' demonstrates this idea of writing songs in a diverse fashion. The title track is one of our deeper cuts complete with heavy lyrics, de-tuned riffs and acoustic interludes, while 'I Wanna Live' is one of our more uplifting songs that bounces musically and delivers a lyrical message that suggests living life to the fullest."
The rest of the album takes a similar ride of dynamic ups and downs with songs like "So What!", "Fallin' Apart", "Breakin' Free", "The Game", "All Of Me" and "The First Time".
All the tracks on "Forever More" offer a variety of emotions where each song has its own twist — not sounding like another. "Forever More" was written and recorded during a period of high energy and bizarre life circumstances for each of TESLA's band members, with those experiences coming full circle throughout the CD.
The lyrics:
I've had all I can take, the lyin' to my face
I'm tired of the abuse, all the excuses that you've made
Therell be no compromise, I finally realized
It's time to cut the noose, I'm bustin' loose and start livin' my life....

I don't care what you say
Ya better get out of my way
I'm tired of wastin' my time,
Now I'm breakin' free....

I always knew the day would come
Where everythings comin' undone
Now I've made up my mind, I'm breakin free.....

I'm done with swallowing my pride
And the truth bein' denied
You know it makes me sick how youre so quick to always criticize
You never find fault in yourself
You're always blamin' someone else
When you know that it's you, and its true, that with you,
it's just a livin hell....

I don't care what you say
Ya better get out of my way
I'm tired of wastin' my time,
Now I'm breakin' free...

I always knew the day would come
Where everythings coming undone
Now I've made up my mind, I'm breakin' free....

Every time I start feelin' down,
I know it's time that I turned this around,
Every time I start thinkin' what went wrong
I can't believe that it went so bad,
All the time that you drove me mad
I can't believe that I stayed with you so long.....

[I don't care what you say
Ya better get out of my way
I'm tired of wastin' my time,
Now I'm breakin' free...

I always knew the day would come
Where everythings coming undone

Now I've made up my mind, I'm breakin' free....

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG