joi, 7 martie 2013

Video hit Bad Company

Bad Company - Feel Like Makin’ Love (live, 1975)

Feel Like Makin' Love is a song by British supergroup Bad Company.
The song originally appeared on the LP Straight Shooter in April 1975 and was released as a single in August of the same year.
The song was named the 78th best hard rock song of all time by VH1.
The song's riff is lifted almost note for note from The Who's "Sparks" from their album Tommy.
Covers
Millie Jackson covered the song on her 1976 album titled Free and in Love
New Zealand singer Kim Hart released a cover of the song in 1980.
Dangerous Toys covered the song on their 1991 album 'Hellacious Acres'
Pauline Henry, former singer of The Chimes, covered the song in 1993, charting at No. 12 in the UK.
A cover was released by country music artist Philip Claypool in 1995 on his debut album A Circus Leaving Town. It was the highest-charting of that album's four singles, peaking at No. 60 on Hot Country Songs.
The pop punk/ska punk band Goldfinger has a cover version featured on their live album Darrin's Coconut Ass: Live from Omaha.
It was covered by Kid Rock on his self-titled 2003 release. His version peaked at No. 33 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks charts.
It has also been covered by Jørn Lande on his 2007 album Unlocking the Past.
The lyrics:
Intro:
Baby, When I think about you
I think about love ( 3 voices)
Darling, Don't live without you
And your love (3 voices)
If I have
Those golden dreams
Of my yesterday (voices)
I would wrap you
In the heaven
Till I'm dying (voices)
On the way
Feel like making -- -- -- --
Feel like making love(3)
Feel like making love to you
Baby, If I think about you
I think about love
Darling, If I live without you
I live without love
And if I had
The sun and moon
And they were shining
I would give you
Both night and day
Love satisfying

Repeat chorus-

And if I had
Those golden dreams
Of my yesterdays
I would wrap you
In the heaven
Till I'm dying
On the way

Repeat chorus many times (with solo)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG