miercuri, 31 iulie 2013

Video hit Chris Rea

Chris Rea - Josephine

Chris Rea performs a special morning session for Ken Bruce at the BBC's Maida Vale studios in London on Friday 9 October, 2009.
Chris Rea, Neil Drinkwater, Robert Ahwai, Martin Ditcham, Sylvin Marc.
Josephine is one of the most popular and the most successful song by Chris Rea, released in 1985 on the Shamrock Diaries. Josephine was written by Rea for his daughter of the same name. Rea would later pay the same compliment to his youngest daughter, Julia, on the album Espresso Logic (1993).
The lyrics:
There's rain on my window
But I'm thinking of you
Tears on my pillow
But I will come through
Josephine, I'll send you all my love
And every single step that I'll take
I'll take for you
My,Josephine

There's a storm on my radar
But I can still fly
Oh,and you are the reason
The blue in my sky
Josephine

A life without meaning
I was walking away
In the coldest of winters
Night becomes a day
Josephine, I'll send you all my love,
And every single step that I'll take
I'll take for you
My,Josephine, I'll send you all my love, babe

Josephine, I'll send you all my love, babe
---and when I'm far away (oh, so far away)
I'll send you all my love
(bridge)
(chorus):
---- ...... I'll send you all my love
(Rea):
......Josephine...
---- ......I'll send you all my love
(Chorus):
---- ......I'll send you all my love

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG