vineri, 4 octombrie 2013

Video hit Tanita Tikaram

Tanita Tikaram - Dust On My Shoes

Tanita Tikaram, multi-million selling British singer songwriter, who shot to fame with her award winning album 'Ancient Heart' in 1988, will release her new and first album in eight years on Friday, August 31st via earMUSIC (edel).
Says Tikaram on the single: "I've always wanted to write a song like 'Dust On My Shoes', which is a simple freedom song.
The word 'freedom' becomes more and more important to all of us - in every choice, every political & moral decision and the attempt to live in a free way I find very moving. Hopefully, on the album you hear it in the playing, too!!".
"Dust On My Shoes" is already available as a digital single and is a warm soul record, enhanced by the evocative scenery of New York City, where the video was shot in May.
A good buzz is building at radio for the "return" of lovely Tanita, and the artist is preparing to hit stages again in the course of the album campaign: "I cant wait to get out there and start playing the new songs to everyone!".
The album "Can't Go Back" will feature 10 brand new songs. The special edition of the album will come in a digi pack and carry a bonus disc, with Tikaram performing 8 Tanita-classics acoustically.
The lyrics:
Put your arms around me, sometimes it feels so cold
'cause it telling me things I already know
every street preacher wants to waste my time
as if I needed lessons in how to live my life
Put your arms around, my heart is shaking
nobody knows the trouble Ive seen
working so hard when the day is breaking
working so hard while the city sleeps
my bodys so tired and I'm tired of thinking
digging for gold in a land of dreams

I want a chance of the life I'm missing
I wanna know what it means to be free
and I just want to know
what it is to let go
Taking long time to find the right faces
looking for a soul of every small town
traveling light, take in all the right places
dont wanna stay and be the last around
I gotta call home to the ones that love me
the ones who love me know I'm passing through
I'm on up to the land above me
dust in my hair and dust on my shoes

And I just want to know, what it is to let go
and I just gotta see, how it feels to be free
to be free

Working so hard to come together
working so hard just to live and breathe
trying so hard to make it better
if I trust in you, will you trust in me
they don't know what makes you happy
we can't see the joy you feel
storm clouds up in the skies above me
I don't have faith but I do believe

I just want to know, what it is to let go
and I just gotta see, how it feels
to be free, to be free
to be free, to be free
to be free, to be free, to be free
What it is to let go
how it feels to be free
what it is to let go
how it feels to be free, to be free 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG