luni, 23 decembrie 2013

Video hit Michael Bublé

Michael Bublé - Everything

Everything is a Grammy Award-nominated single, recorded by Canadian singer Michael Bublé, and released as the lead single from his third major-label studio album, Call Me Irresponsible. Unlike most of Bublé's previous material, the song carries an adult contemporary sound.
Bublé wrote the lyrics of "Everything" for his then girlfriend Emily Blunt.
He later explained: "I wrote the song about the great happiness of real love, but at the same time I was making a statement about the world. We’re living in really crazy times, and I wanted to say that no matter what’s happening, this person in my life is what really makes it worthwhile."
Unlike Bublé's other work, this song strays away from being big band oriented, and carries a more adult contemporary sound, carrying some elements of pop and rock.
It is completely devoid of a horn section, as well as being guitar driven. A piano and an acoustic guitar carry the main melody of the song, with electric guitars audible in the chorus. Bublé's vocal arrangement is also different to his previous material; his voice often makes big interval changes in most of his material, but his voice in this particular song is projected smoothly without going into loud intervals. It is comparable to his previous hit, and adult contemporary single, "Home", from the album It's Time.
The music video for the song features scenes of Bublé performing the song into a mic, as well as holding an open audition for actors and entertainers to appear in the video, finally choosing the right candidate at the end.
The video was posted on the popular video sharing site YouTube, where to date it has received over forty-three million hits. Bono impersonator Pavel Sfera makes a cameo appearances in the video.
In Italy, the song topped the digital singles chart in April 2007, before reaching the top of the overall singles chart over a year later in June 2008.
The lyrics:
You're a falling star, you're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.
And you play it coy but it's kinda cute.
Ah, when you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend that you don't know it's true.
'cause you can see it when I look at you.
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well,
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space,
You're every minute of my everyday.
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man,
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through,
And you know that's what our love can do.
[Chorus]
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, you make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG