sâmbătă, 7 iunie 2014

Video hit Whitesnake

Whitesnake - Fool For Your Loving

Fool for Your Loving is a song recorded by British hard rock band Whitesnake.
The song is from the band's 1980 album Ready an' Willing, but it was later re-recorded in 1989 for the album Slip of the Tongue.
Co-written by David Coverdale, Bernie Marsden and Micky Moody, the song was inspired by the breakup of Coverdale's first marriage.
In Firecracker magazine, Coverdale said: "You can look at my first marriage and see "Fool for Your Loving" and "Don't Break My Heart Again." A lot of those were fueled by songs about a relationship that once was very positive but sadly was unfolding into not positive."
It has also been rumored that the song was originally written for blues legend B. B. King.
The song was the first big hit of Whitesnake's, reaching #13 on the British charts and #53 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.
This remains one of Whitesnake's most popular and well-known songs. David Coverdale has stated that he prefers the original to the 1989-version.
A music video was also made, which features the band performing the song live on stage.
The lyrics:
I was born under a bad sign
Left out in the cold
I'm a lonely man who knows
Just what it means to lose control

But, I took all the heartache
And turned it to shame
Now I'm moving moving on
And I ain't taking the blame

Don't come running to me
I know I've done all I can
A hard loving woman like you
Just makes a hard loving man

So, I can say it to you, babe
I'll be a fool for your loving, no more
A fool for your loving, no more

I'm so tired of trying I always end up crying
Fool for your loving, no more
I'll be a fool for your loving, no more

I'm tired of hiding my feelings
You left me lonely too long
I gave my heart and you tore it apart
Oh baby, you done me wrong

Don't come running to me
I know I've done all I can
A hard loving woman like you
Just makes a hard loving man

So, I can say it to you, babe
I'll be a fool for your loving, no more
A fool for your loving, no more

I'm so tired of trying I always end up crying
Fool for your loving, no more
I'll be a fool for your loving, no more
I'll be a fool for your loving no more, no more, no more

So, I can say it to you, babe
I'll be a fool for your loving, no more
A fool for your loving, no more

I'm so tired of trying I always end up crying
Fool for your loving, no more
A fool for your loving, no more

Fool for your loving no more

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG