duminică, 16 decembrie 2012

Asculta azi AC/DC

AC/DC - T.N.T. (Live at River Plate)
The official live concert from the Black Ice Tour, River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina on 4th December 2009. This video can be found on AC/DC's ''Live at River Plate'' DVD or Blu-ray.
This was originally released in 1975 in AC/DC's home country Australia on their second album, which was also called T.N.T. Their first two Australian releases were combined to form High Voltage, which was released worldwide. The album fared well in Europe, but met stiff resistance in America: Rolling Stone called it an "all time low" for hard rock in their scathing review.
This was one of AC/DC's first singles with Bon Scott on lead vocals. Originally a roadie, he took over lead vocals when their first singer, Dave Evans, didn't show up for a gig.
AC/DC found a good way to capture the energy of their live shows for the High Voltage album: they went into the studio and recorded right after gigs. The result was a very raw, but energetic sound, smoothed out with production by Harry Vanda and George Young (brother of Angus and Malcolm), who were members of the group The Easybeats, best known for their hit "Friday On My Mind."
T.N.T. stands for Trinitrotoluene, an explosive compound. It was popularized in Road Runner cartoons when the Coyote would buy explosive items (from Acme) labeled "T.N.T." in an attempt to blow up the Road Runner. To this date, the coyote has not been able to harm the Road Runner in any way, and has done much more damage to himself through careless use of Acme products.
AC/DC are:
Angus Young - Lead Guitar
Malcolm Young - Rhythm Guitar
Brian Johnson - Vocals
Cliff Williams - Bass Guitar
Phil Rudd - Drums

The lyrics:
(Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi)

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode
Come on Malcom!
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi) (4x)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi), I'm dynamite
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), and I'll win the fight,
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), I'm a power load
(T.N.T.), watch me explode!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG