miercuri, 26 decembrie 2012

Asculta azi Frank Sinatra

Frank Sinatra - For Once In My Life

For Once in My Life is a swing song written by Ron Miller and Orlando Murden for Motown Records' Jobete publishing company in 1967.
The composition was originally recorded by Jean DuShon, while other artists, such as Tony Bennett and The Temptations, recorded slow ballad versions of the song. Jack Soo was the first male artist to record a version of the song—it never made it to any public market and the recording was permanently shelved in the Motown Records archives.
The most familiar and successful version of "For Once in My Life" is an uptempo arrangement by Stevie Wonder, recorded immediately after DuShon's original.
Wonder's version (issued on Motown's Tamla label) was a top-three hit in the United States in late 1968 and early 1969.
The song was included on the soundtrack to the 2001 film See Spot Run and the soundtrack to 2010's Shrek Forever After.
The lyrics are:
For once in my life I've got someone who needs me, someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid I can go where life leads me, and somehow I know I'll be strong
For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true
For once in my life I won't let sorrow hurt me, not like it's hurt me before
For once I've got someone I know won't desert me, and I'm not alone anymore
For once I can say: "This is mine you can't take it"
As long as I've got love I know I can make it
For once in my life I've got someone who needs me

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG