marți, 8 iulie 2014

Video hit Ugly Kid Joe

Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You

"Everything About You" is rock band Ugly Kid Joe's first hit.
It originally appeared on their 1991 EP, As Ugly as They Wanna Be.
It gained popularity after being featured in the 1992 hit film Wayne's World and was later included on the band's full-length debut album America's Least Wanted, which was also released in 1992. "Everything About You" was also featured in the Band Hero Nintendo DS soundtrack.
Song information
The difference between the original and the re-recorded version is that there is a spoken intro on the latter. The voice of actress Julia Sweeney, in the role of Pat, the overweight androgynous character that appeared on Saturday Night Live, appears at the beginning of the song, saying "Are you the guys on the beach that hate everything? Is this some sort of hip music that I don't understand?"
The song closes with the well-known couplet, Shave and a Haircut.
Music video
The music video for the song was directed by Thomas Mignone and features the band playing on a beach in Isla Vista, CA. Mignone spend the entirety of the video's budget on an assortment of inflatable love dolls purchased on the morning of the video shoot from a Hollywood Blvd adult shop en route to the beach location. A large tank of helium was "borrowed" from a nearby dentist's office and used to inflate the love dolls so that vocalist Whitfield Crane could fly them like kites at the beach. Filming was halted for several hours when the Federal Aviation Administration authorities arrived at the location and informed Mignone aircraft arriving and departing from nearby Santa Barbara Airport were complaining of nude love dolls in their flight paths. A sheepdog appears in multiple scenes, although filming had to be cut on repeated occasions as the dog could not restrain from urinating on the drum kit.
The lyrics:
I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
And I, hate the beach and mountains too
(And) I don't like a thing about the city, no, no
And I, I, I, hate the country side too!

And I, hate everything about you!
Everything about you!

I don't like a thing about your mother,
And I, I hate your daddy's guts too,
I don't like a thing about your sister, no, no
'Cause I, I, I, think sex is overrated too.

And I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you!
Everything about you, everything about you,
Everything about you

Some say I got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
If you think all this might be bringing me down,
Look again cause I ain't wearin' no frown!

I don't really care about your sister
Forget the little bitch 'cause I already kissed her
One thing that I did to your lady
Put her on the bed and she didn't say maybe
I know you know everybody knows
The way it comes, the way it goes
You think it's sad well that's too bad
'Cause I'm havin' a ball and never cared a thing about
You

Everything about you, everything about you
I get sick when I'm around
I can't stand to be around

I hate everything about you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Blog Archive

Venetia

imagine 1 venetia imagine 2 venetia
imagine 3 venetia imagine 4 venetia

Colegii de BloG